[Marketing] Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] Comment on OSGeo Project Marketing template before we set it in stone

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 08:19:04 EDT 2010

Well found; but not what I was thinking of at all.

I last reviewed them here:
- http://how2map.blogspot.com/2009/05/osgeo-branding.html

Cool here are the links:
- http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Material_Samples
- http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/File:Brochure_2009_preview.png

You can see the very dark brochure; which I thought I saw printed out in person at last years FOSS4G? And Tyler had a nicenice banner using the same graphics. Looks like of like the world being electrocuted.

As indicated in my blog post my only concern the strange font being used; since I don't think we actually have a legal copy of it that we can use when writing our own brochures.

Tyler knows more.

Jody