[Marketing] Re: [Live-demo] repository for application screen shots and icons

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 04:15:57 EDT 2010

Alex Mandel wrote:
> Shouldn't we be collecting SVG logos. I'm not sure a 50x50 png works for
> all projects and use cases. Do we need a separate folder for each
> project in icons or could that all be one folder?

Alex, actually, logo size should be 32x32 and 48x48 as per:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Artefacts#Logo

Yes, SVG is a good idea, and we should collect if we have it, but is not
essential yet.

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Artefacts#Logo
> For screenshots 800x600 seems fine (fyi it's seems normal convention to
> list width 1st)

Actually, I'm reminded that we agreed to collect 1024x768 images as per:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Artefacts#Graphical_Image