[Marketing] Marketing artefacts, subversion directories, and source formats

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat May 15 20:00:30 EDT 2010

Alex,
I'll also throw in the requirement that whatever template we decide
upon, we need to make the docs as easy as possible to maintain. Ie users
should not have to learn how to use a new application in order to update
the docs. They should be able to use applications which are already
installed on their computer. I think I'm a usual in that I don't have an
application installed which supports Scribus or Latex, and I'd need to
do research if I were to update these docs.

We want to avoid the situation where it takes 1 hour to install and then
learn an application before making a 5 minute tweak to docs.

(Of note: Wikis do well under the above criteria, but wiki->pdf doesn't
do well)

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Director