[Marketing] Font official logo

Steven M. Ottens steven at minst.net
Wed Dec 7 08:29:22 EST 2011

Hi all,

Thanks for the help, I've found the correct fonts; they are both not
free(!).
'OSGeo' is done in Trebuchet MS
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trebuchet_MS - comes with Windows and OS X)
'Your Open Source Compass' is done in TheSans Plain Italic
(http://www.lucasfonts.com/fonts/thesans)
  The fonts.zip contains TheSans.ttf which is both the wrong type face
and most likely illegal to redistribute.

Since the .svg and the .ai are both providing the text converted to
paths they are in the clear.

regards,
Steven