[Marketing] Local Chapter T-Shirts web store

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 15:19:59 EST 2011

Hi Jorge,
I love the design idea of "<osgeo lang="ES">".

I can't see there being any issue with printing and selling shirts with
an OSGeo-Logo on it.
I see it as being the same principle as Open Source Software.
You can charge for the packaging and distributing of the software/shirt,
but not for the software/logo design.

I do notice that the Spanish logo is different to the OSGeo logo. I'm
personally in favour of allowing regions to create new logos from the
base osgeo logo, but there has been some unresolved discussion around
the use of variant logos.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Director