[Marketing] Request to join marketing committee

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Mon Apr 16 05:10:00 EDT 2012

Jo,
thanks for your interest, this is very much appreciated (given you
already commit to the board jobs and hoave been somewhat diappointed
with OSGeo's committment to th UK chapter... :-)

I'll schedule a meeting this week to proceed wiht reanimating MarCom
(and maybe also changing the name).

Cheers,
Arnulf