[Marketing] Possible free OSGeo booth during OGC TC/PC Seoul meeting

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 05:25:17 EDT 2012

Sanghee,
This is indeed in line with OSGeo Marketing strategy. Well done for
identifying this opportunity.

Some things you might wish to consider is:
* Offering to provide an OSGeo or OSGeo-Live presentation.

You can draw upon base material here:
https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/promo/trunk/en/presentation/

Alternatively, if you wish to set up a booth, then you may wish to make
use of our Exhibition pack.
Our marketing committee have funds available for local committees to
purchase non-consumable items for an exhibition. (Ie it doesn't cover
printing Live DVDs, or printing paper)
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Exhibition_Pack