[Marketing] Fwd: RE: Malaysia Geospatial Forum 2012

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 19:25:03 EST 2012

As it currently stands,
I don't believe that OSGeo has an official policy on endorsement in
using the OSGeo brand.

However, if you have a session which is specifically discussing
Geospatial Open Source technologies as the primary focus of the
presentation, then I suggest that it would be appropriate to make use of
the OSGeo brand.