[Marketing] PDX non-consumables request (was: PDX request for Exhibition Pack and OSGeo Live DVD and USB funds - proposal for voting)

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Wed Nov 6 17:24:29 PST 2013

Hi all,

We had a great conference and unconference.  The open source track was so
popular that it was often disrupted by the noise of more chairs being added
into the room by event staff to accommodate all the standing people.

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 2:26 PM, Cameron Shorter
<cameron.shorter at gmail.com>wrote:

>  OSGeo Marketing:
> I propose we approve the spending of up to:
> $100 for consumables

Brochure printing and limited DVD printing was donated by members along
with a table runner.

>  $200 for non consumables

We'd like to spend these funds on shirts which we have ordered and
received.  Our plan is to apply the OSGeo funds ($200) as a discount to our
total order price (over $200).  Should I send the receipt to Daniel for
reimbursement (limited to $200)?

Best Regards, Eli