[Marketing] Most recent OSGeo poster templates

"Peter Löwe" peter.loewe at gmx.de
Sun Feb 22 03:50:37 PST 2015

Dear Marketing Board,

I'm currently looking for OSGeo poster templates.

Do we have anything more recent than the material on
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Material_Samples which dates back to 2009 ?

I'm asking because of the ongoing preparations for the OSGeo townhall at the European Geoscience Union (EGU) General Assembly. The conference organizers have requested a digital copy of a OSGeo-Poster to advertise the session. This will a major improvement from last years last minute guerilla marketing efforts. An impressive looking OSgeo-themed poster template would be a great starting point for this.

Best,
Peter