[Marketing] Kickoff Meeting Tomorrow with Get Interactive

Guido Stein gstein at appgeo.com
Wed Apr 5 01:19:40 PDT 2017

I will be unable to join, but will read the doc when i can later today.

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017, 22:05 Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com> wrote:

> Point of a google doc is that we can balance, when someone is talking
> another takes notes. Allows the scribe to participate :)
>
> On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 6:41 PM Jeffrey Johnson <ortelius at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Yep, lets be ready with that stuff, but I plan to setup a google doc &
> drive folder to keep track of all that stuff.
>
> Jody are you volunteering to be the scribe :)
>
> On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 6:16 PM, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Happy to attend, is there anything we need to bring? We have a pile of
> > branding assets in svn for example...
> >
> > I would like it if we can take meeting mins in a google doc and email to
> the
> > marketing list (for anyone who cannot attend).
> > On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 4:58 PM Jeffrey Johnson <ortelius at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi Folks,
> >>
> >> Apologies for the late notice on this, I had intended to send this out
> >> earlier. We will be holding a kickoff meeting with Get Interactive
> >> tomorrow morning at 1400 UTC on the hangout linked below.
> >>

> https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/getinteractive.nl/kickoff-meeting?hceid=ai5sYXN1dEBnZXRpbnRlcmFjdGl2ZS5ubA.8urffv0ovuatgp4m800cvhatck&authuser=0
> >>
> >> The basic agenda will be as follows:
> >>
> >> * Introductions (Get and OSGeo folks)
> >> * Review initial project Roadmap and key milestones
> >> * Discuss overall project Goals and KPI
> >> * Assess the timeline and revise based
> >> * Evaluate Risks to the project milestones and timeline
> >>
> >> We should also discuss the following
> >>
> >> * Priorities for specific stakeholders
> >> * Target User Audience
> >> * Overall Aesthetics we are trying to achieve
> >> * Key Content that we want to use to drive the design
> >>
> >> Jeff, Marc, Pim or Jody, please let us know if there are additional
> >> issues we should discuss.
> >>
> >> Looking forward to talking tomorrow!
> >>
> >> Jeff
> >
> > --
> > --
> > Jody Garnett

This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient or otherwise
authorized to receive this message, you should not use, copy, distribute,
disclose or take any action based on the information contained in this
e-mail or any attachments. If you have received this message and material
in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete
this message. Thank you on behalf of Applied Geographics, Inc. (AppGeo).