[Marketing] private replys

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 14:21:25 PDT 2017

You are no doubt correct Cameron, I am cutting corners because I only had a
limited lunch break to devote to following this up. Still if you are in
position to respond to the motion it would be great.

I know we are doing things twice here (Guido made a motion last month to
see if we should attend, but did not attach a budget to the request). I
would feel more comfortable expensing our attendance to the marketing
committee budget if we have a dollar amount.

I think power was $80 and I do not expect printing to be too expensive (now
that stickers have been shipped), so I doubt we will use $400 USD.