[Marketing] OSGeo T-shirt with new logo

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 02:35:24 PDT 2017

Dear all,

I was wondering if it will be possible in the near future to buy t-shirts
with the new logo. I would like for example to buy a t-shirt to wear when
I'll go to the GSoC mentor summit as an OSGeo delegate. Furthermore, we
GSoC admins at the beginning of the year had talked about offering some
branded material to successful gsoc students this year to celebrate the
anniversary (2007-2017) of OSGeo's  participation in the GSoC program. I
was also thinking that there could be a contest for designing a new t-shirt
and the winner would win .. a t-shirt! What do you think?

Thank you in advance

Regards,

--
Margherita Di Leo