[Marketing] Latest marketing material (Logo, templates etc ...)

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 09:53:23 PDT 2017

It is online on github here, includes logos and presentation templates, and
a few handouts:

- https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/marketing

The are a few more draft things in a google drive, so if you do not see
what you need give me a shout.

For OSGeo Live we need to talk to the OSGeo Live project team, they have a
number of ideas, including one from our graphics designer - but the
decision rests with their team (if they want to use a sub-brand or a
distinct brand).