[Marketing] draft response to shortlisted agencies

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 11:51:25 PST 2017

Folks, sincere apologies for the delay on this. Im dealing with
multiple family medical issues in the past several days and trying to
juggle normal work as well.

I've started a draft here. Can you please take a look and add
edits/comments as appopriate.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ezAfjQaC-wZrruApDkhjvOV7VOFFpunkYsGqAeSY0rw/edit

Jody, Im not sure we have the time to write a personalized response to each.

Ill come back to this later today/tomorrow as time allows.