[Marketing] OSCon 2017 booth discussion

David Percy percyd at pdx.edu
Fri Mar 17 14:10:28 PDT 2017

I have staffed the OSCON booth many times in Portland, it is super fun!

The thing that all of the developers ask is : "where's the free data, and
how do I get addresses (they really want to know about free geocoding)".

Now, these observances are based on staffing the booth for several years in
the 2006 to 2013 era...

Some years Autodesk sponsored us (that was plush!), other years I just
added on to the PSU open source presence (that was ghetto).

Cheers,
Percy

--
David Percy ("Percy"), M.S.