[Marketing] OSGeo Marketing Budget status

Marc VLOEMANS (via Google Spreadsheets) marcvloemans1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 15:14:30 PST 2017

Ik heb een item met je gedeeld:

OSGeo Marketing Budget status
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mUSj6o8wTltnVAUDvoev7qgvC1jipAcNuHEDyCIxiRQ/edit?usp=sharing&ts=5a0b78d6

Dit is geen bijlage. Het item is online opgeslagen. Klik op de bovenstaande
link om het item te openen.

Dear all,

Herewith a draft for the Marketing Budget for 2018.
Same as the original of 2017 (excluding the new website and rebrand
project) plus an estimate for professional website/brand support, upgrades
and maintenance.
Rationale behind the various line items:
- we arrange a booth for OSGeo at the global and three major regional
conferences
- we reimburse local printing of collateral for the 4 conferences
- we sponsor the USB Live stick for the global conference
- a line item miscellaneous because unforeseen requests come in

It is not hard science, but based on past years expenditures and personal
experience.
Please, comment in this shared doc (you have all access to comment)
Thanks Marc