[Marketing] [OSGeo-Discuss] anyone good at word or libre office?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 07:10:56 PDT 2017

Rita and Dirk (CCeed) were the two individuals asking, it appears they are
both from Europe.

On 10 October 2017 at 02:12, Steven Feldman <shfeldman at gmail.com> wrote:

> I can put something together as a Word template
>
> A couple of questions before starting
>
>    1. Size(s) of cards?
>
>  I assume Europe has a standard biz card size? Or is that specific to each
printer ...

>    1. What content other than logo will people want?
>
> The template follows our usual style guide, so the two triangles extending
to the edge of the card.

>    1. Do we want/require the osgeo.org web address on the card
>
> That may be fun, the question is worth asking - how tricky is it to set up
that?

>    1. Options for local chapters?
>
> Absolutely, would prefer if the local chapter had updated to the new
branding (which is happening gradually).

>    1. How do we identify the individual's (or organisation’s)
>    relationship/involvement with OSGeo
>
> I think we focus on their volunteer/contributor role. Officers and so are
are easy as they end up with a "title" no our list of board members and
officers.

>    1. Rough layout ideas?
>
> The collateral has been provided in github here in us and eu sizes, the
trouble is it is in EPS (not word as requested).

https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/marketing/collateral/business-card

Please note that two sides of the biz card have been provided.