[Marketing] style guide ready for website Jan 15th relaunch?

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 22:09:09 PST 2018

Hey Jody,

Thanks for adding content to the branding-material page.

I indeed tackled the web version of the style guide, but need more time to
complete it, probably a month delay or so (rather slow because this can be
done do on my limited  free time only :( )

As discussed together previously, along with Jeffrey Jonhson, the html
style guide should be based on markdown and added to the branding github
repo, so we can easily extend and maintain it in future. I am thus
extending a mdwiki template to fit to the PDF style as best as possible,
and writing the md files, following the guide toc and sections.
Btw, I am also working on the OSGeo symbol set in parralel, likely to be
added to the branding material and the style guide too.

Once done, i suggest that we host the HTML guide using the OSGeo github
project page (http://osgeo.github.io/branding... ?) or even better on a
subdomain such as brand.osgeo.org or similar. So the actual WordPress
branding-material page would thus ultimately link to the PDF and the HTML
versions.

I'll try my best to share this work asap.

Best,

Nick