[Marketing] Creating small icons for social media - local chapter

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 23:28:51 PST 2018

Hi Peter,

There isn't such 'image editing' guide in our new branding guidelines,
however the process to create your own twitter avatar is rather simple:

- Open page 36 of the PDF style guide in Inkscape or Illustrator
- Select the desired objects and paste it to a new document
- Edit the text layer according to your need
- Export it as a 400x400 pixels PNG image

Please find the resulting image attached. It should fit to twitter
recommended
dimensions so you can use it directly.

For your twitter profile background image, please consider the resources
available at https://unsplash.com/search/photos/drone, as indicated by
the styleguide (page 13). You may still have to crop the selected picture to
a 1500x500 pixel JPEG to get the perfect header :)

Hope it helps,

Best,

Nick