[Marketing] Service Provider Author role

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 06:27:36 PDT 2019

I was able to figure it out using your email address, you should be all set
now.

Please check back when you have your Mammoth Geospatial page ready to go,
it is good to make sure you use the logo template, and are cross listed
with all the the different technologies.

You also have author/editor/page editor roles. When publishing events, news
on foss4g oceania you should be able cross list them to your company page
to show community participation. This is especially useful if you have any
white papers on projects you wish to share.

All the best!