[Marketing] geo for all page

Guido Stein guido at guidostein.com
Thu Jan 3 04:18:21 PST 2019

Hey folks,

I was reading this article [1] which brought me to this open source for geo
fact sheet [2] which then linked to the geoforall page [3]. The page is
kinda strage as it starts off with content then goes white and seems to be
missing content.

Whom should I let know about this?

Also, int he fact sheet [2] they link to the geo for all  page [3]
suggesting it has educational material available. So I started to look for
a getting started page and could not seem to find one, but did find the
resources area [4].

Should we have a "getting started" page?

[1]
http://blog.abs-cg.com/2019/01/how-did-that-get-published-in-forbes.html#comment-form
[2]
https://www.urisa.org/clientuploads/directory/Documents/Committees/Professional%20Education/URISA_GeospatialFactSheet_OpenSourceGIS_Aug2018.pdf