[Marketing] news announcements

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 09:01:32 PST 2020

I think we need to update:
- "Mechanics of Posting" to describe creating a "Foundation News" item on
the website.
- "Developer Spotlights" remove
- "Social Media" section linking to and describing contact points for
twitter, Facebook, linkedIn - right now we coordinate with an email to the
marketing committee.
- "Press release" not sure how to handle this section since I have never
done it

If you like folks can create a draft "foundation news" item and the editor
can review and then coordinate social media. This would be consistent with
how marketing committee reviews new service provider pages.