[Marketing] UPDATES from 2020 Kick-off Quick Call

Enock Seth Nyamador enockseth at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 00:02:56 PST 2020

Good morning All,

Below is a quick recap from our meeting last week.

@Jody and @Nicolas kindly respond with any points I missed out.

Date: 28 Feb 2020

Time: 14:00 UTC

Venue: Google Meet

Present:

   -

   Nicolas
   -

   Jody
   -

   Enock

Notes:

   - General introductions and greetings, we had no or an open ended agenda
   :)

   -

   Nicolas has a bit of time year and will be able make quick fixes to
   marketing brochure in by the end of 2020 Q1
   -

   Maps on website; get a community member to do this -- Jody
   -

      example is the GeoForAll labs
      -

      showcases our values and we’re geospatial (we're maps people)
      -

      *ACTION*: Make use of maps on website (members, etc)
      - Jody to get proposal drafted for a community member to get this
         started.
      -

   Nicolas will have some time in 2020 Q2 and can support with website maps
   as well.
   -

      maptiler may help as maptiles provider @Nicolas to follow up on this
      - *ACTION*: Collect agenda for next meeting from members.
   - *ACTION*: We have agreed on the last Fridays of upcoming months for
   our meetings. Hence, next meeting is on March 27, 2020 at 14:00 UTC

Best,
--
-ENock