[Marketing] Motion: Rename Marketing Committee to Outreach Committee

Enock Seth Nyamador enockseth at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 08:12:29 PDT 2022

Hello all,

I am writing to propose renaming our committee to the Outreach Committee
based on discussions from our recent in-person meeting at FOSS4G 2022
(minutes not published yet).
Why? Outreach fits the work we already do and better describes us.
Could also help us get more members on board.

It also eliminates other assumptions and further explanations
that consider us as a Marketing Department of a Company with marketing and
sales persons.

This is open for your comments and +1s.

Best,
--