[Marketing] Minutes from Marketing Meeting 25. November 2022

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 00:24:02 PST 2022

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

I'm happy to work on whatever is most needed. I can look through the most
recent minutes, wiki, and list and see if I can figure it out. Or if there
are particular suggestions, let me know.

It would be great if I could attend the meetings, but yeah, my time zone is
not the most convenient. I may be able to join in the early morning or late
evening if that helps.

Some HOT committees deal with the time zone problem by running recurring
meetings on an alternating schedule, which means that anyone can attend at
least 50% of the time. Maybe a possibility here.

Looking forward to helping out!

Cheers
John