[Marketing] Social media assistance recommended :)

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 10:04:08 PST 2023

I am getting ready for foss4g asia next week - and am reminded again how
different corners of our community are active in different areas of the
internet.

I just do not do social media very much; but it is very effective each time
I repost our members announcements and statements.

I think we should recruit some more folks for help with social media - on
social media :)

“If you can read this then OSGeo needs your help” kind if posts :)

What do you think?
Jody