[Marketing] osgeo one-page updated with 2023 sponsors for foss4gna

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 16:05:48 PDT 2023

 I got feedback from the internet, and a few sponsors directly (which is
lovely).

The PR is updated with full logos (not logomarks now)
https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/pull/244

   - GeoCat, camptocamp have SVG logos
   - Wherobots has been contacted for a better logo. I did take a full logo
   from there website and updated the sponsors page also.
   - QFieldCloud has on okay image logo, it will be fine for printing at
   this scale

This will be fine for printing at this scale; but we should source better
logos for banner use.

Can ask that the PR be accepted prior to Vicky printing material for
foss4gna 🙂

Thanks