[Marketing] webinar series

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Mon Sep 25 23:28:45 PDT 2023

Hello Paolo,

I think it would be great to create a news item and event item on the
osgeo website for the webinar series

Could you please create the page.
I found your user page and added the editor rights to you
https://www.osgeo.org/member/dabove/

When the text is ready we can spread them on the mailing lists
- you can write to the osgeo discuss list
- the news_item_team will write the mail to the announce list and
promote on social media

Hope you like the plan.

See you

Astrid