[Marketing] motion: migrate this email list to Discourse

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 08:08:53 PDT 2024

 This motion has has not been successful, it did not attract sufficient
response.

It looks like the process is established now, the GeoServer community is
moving geoserver-users to discourse.

Perhaps with new members added we would reach 50% response rate.

Reminder if you do not have an opinion you can respond +0.