[Marketing] Monthly Meeting 2024-01-26

Enock Seth Nyamador enockseth at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 12:07:29 PST 2024

Hi Jody,

Thanks for sharing the OSGeo Jitsi instance URL. We can switch to ours from
this meeting onwards.

Let's talk about whether we want to move from the last Friday of the month
to the beginning of the month or a different day tomorrow.

See you at 15:00 UTC on  27.01.2024 at http://meet.osgeo.org/OSGeo_Marketing

Best.
Enock

On Fri, 26 Jan 2024 at 16:05, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com> wrote:

> Jody here,
>
> It looks like we are trying to choose a new time for the marketing meeting?
>
> Ideally we could do this before the board meeting on Monday, but we could
> also sort out budget request via email here. The budget request is guidance
> only to allow the board to plan; so if we are not in position to offer such
> guidance that is fine also.
>
> Presently our meeting is at https://meet.ffmuc.net/OSGeo_Marketing
>
> I think we could change to http://meet.osgeo.org/OSGeo_Marketing :)
>

> On Jan 25, 2024 at 2:12:24 AM, Enock Seth Nyamador via Marketing <
> marketing at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Sorry, I have been away for a while; I hope we all started the New Year
>> on a better note and in a better mood.
>> Thanks, @Jody, for the reminder. It would be great to meet tomorrow [1],
>> as usual, on the last Friday of every month, to finalise our to-dos.
>>
>> Thanks for understanding, and see you soon.
>>
>> 1. https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Meeting_2024-01-26
>>
>> Best,
>> --
>> -Enock