[MetaCRS] Motion: Adopt RFC 1: MetaCRS PSC

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Apr 30 00:09:07 EDT 2008

Folks,

Discussion seems to have settled.  While I think we have lots of aspects
of how this project will operate to work out in the future, it seems
it is agreed that the preliminary process document is enough to bootstrap
ourselves.

Motion: To Adopt RFC 1: MetaCRS PSC

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/MetaCRS_PSC

I would particularly appreciate each of the initial PSC members indicating
their support (via a +1 email for instance).  It isn't so important for later
RFCs, but I'd like to ensure we have buy in from the initial PSC.

+1 from me to start things out.

Best regards,