[MetaCRS] spatialreference.org

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 22:19:04 EST 2008

All,

For lack of a better place to notify, I thought I'd let you know that
the server that hosts spatialreference.org is being decommissioned
tomorrow.  A number of #geodjango'ers and I are working to improve the
spam filtering and other operations of the site, and a new version
hopefully will be running on an AWS instance in the next few days/
weeks.  If you spatialreference.org is critical to your operations,
come find us on #geodjango on irc.freenode.net to help our development
go faster ;)

Howard