Fwd: [MetaCRS] Opportunity for Sharing: Regional ESPG Code Lists

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Tue Jul 8 11:01:55 EDT 2008

Thanks for the feedback Martin. I know that the deegree Project is using an XML file in place of the database. I'll ask them if this XML file contains the extent information for each CRS.

I'm thinking I'll still put together a list for my own use, especially if deegree isn't tapping into the EPSG database directly.

Landon