[MetaCRS] proj4js svn

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 19:47:07 EDT 2008

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 8:16 AM, Mike Adair <madair at dmsolutions.ca> wrote:
> We've been trying to untangle the mapbuilder svn to create a new svn
> repository for proj4js, (http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/258) however
> there has been so much moving and copying that it seems practically
> impossible to do.
> So I'm looking for options on how to get this done.  The only option I can
> think of now is to create the new repository from an export.  This won't
> re-create all the history however, but the logs would still live in the
> mapbuilder SVN which I could point people to.
>
> Any other ideas?
>
> Mike

Mike,

As you know, I have been extremely frustrated by your take over of the
cscs project. The cscs branch of the mapbuilder svn is an historic
record of the origin of the Proj4js project. It's important to me, but
probably not to anyone else. I can see that separating it from
mapbuilder is more work than it is worth. I would appreciate, however,
if you would make reference to cscs in the comments in the export to
the new MetaCRS repository.

Rich

--
Richard Greenwood