[MetaCRS] Motion: Grant Paul Ramsey commit access

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Jun 25 13:46:05 EDT 2009

Hugues Wisniewski wrote:
> Would this include commit access to all MetaCRS projects including CsMap?
> Thanks

Hugues,

Currently all MetaCRS committers have commit access to all MetaCRS
subprojects that exist in our joint subversion repository.  This could
be changed, but I think it is also understood that committers should
limit themselves to projects for which they have discussed things with
the subproject lead.  At some point we should formalize this at bit.

Best regards,