[MetaCRS] Reducing the Dictionaries directory size

Hugues Wisniewski hugues.wisniewski at autodesk.com
Mon May 4 19:53:56 EDT 2009

Hello Dawson,

Yes, Autocad Map has been using CsMap for more than ten years
In Map 2009, a complete public API was created
The API is open source and part of the MapGuide project.
All the interfaces are prefixed MgCoordinateSystem and are located here:

http://svn.osgeo.org/mapguide/trunk/MgDev/Common/Geometry/CoordinateSystem/

This is for the C++ API
That API is also exposed in Map as other formats like C# .Net for instance

Hugues