[MetaCRS] Directory structure for CSV Test data files

Norm Olsen norm.olsen at autodesk.com
Mon Nov 16 13:58:27 EST 2009

Don't we already have a directory "testsuite" at the root.  I don't imagine folks reading the file directly from the web.  Obtaining the test file would be part of their download procedure and they put it where they need it.

You don't get to a "trunk" folder until you've selected a library.  The purpose of this file is to be completely independent of the specific library in use, is it not???

Norm