[MetaCRS] Directory structure for CSV Test data files

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Mon Nov 16 14:12:21 EST 2009

Hello all

The "trunk" folder was proposed for complying with the common practice of
projects on SVN. All projects in http://svn.osgeo.org/metacrs/ except sr.org
declare such folder. We don't have to do the same and I don't really mind. But
we could imagine that at some point in the future, we wish to change the file
format and maintain a branch for the projects that are not ready to update their
parser, in which case a "branches" folder would follow SVN practices.

However we could do the same with just a second file in the same directory, so
I'm actually neutral.

	Regards,

		Martin