FW: [MetaCRS] RE: Initial commit of CSV Test data files

Martin Davis mbdavis at refractions.net
Mon Nov 30 19:09:18 EST 2009

Good point!   As Landon pointed out off-list, this should be listed as a
third option.

Option #3: specify axis order (or ordinate type/meaning) explicitly in
the CS Test file format
Pros:
- no room for ambiguity!
Cons:
- more complexity in Test reading code

Is it possible to vote between three options with only three vote
values?  8^)

--
Martin Davis
Senior Technical Architect