[MetaCRS] Initial commit of CSV Test data files

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Mon Nov 30 19:44:57 EST 2009

Martin Davis a écrit :
> Good point!   As Landon pointed out off-list, this should be listed as a
> third option.
> Option #3: specify axis order (or ordinate type/meaning) explicitly in
> the CS Test file format
> Pros:
> - no room for ambiguity!
> Cons:
> - more complexity in Test reading code

On my side I have a preference for #3, with uniform policy on the coordinate
values (either all of them are "as the authority said", or either all of them
are "longitude first"). If the order matches the native order of the library
being tested, that library can just ignore the additional column.

	Martin