[MetaCRS] proj4js and axis order

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Thu Oct 1 14:03:00 EDT 2009

Indeed, thanks for the detailed explanation Chris.

So there are no plans to extend the proj4js projection object with this
info? That will make it really hard to make a generic WMS 1.3 javascript
client ..... maybe I can take a shot at it with a few pointers.

Chris, can the axis order info be retrieved through
spatialreference.org, and if so, how? TIA.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden