[MetaCRS] Specifying Coordinate Order in Test Data File...Again

Norm Olsen norm.olsen at autodesk.com
Mon Apr 26 19:56:32 EDT 2010

Hello All . . .

As I recall, the order of the ordinates in the test suite CSV file were to be the same as the system definitions being used as part of the test definition.  If the source CS has swapped axes, then the source ordinates would be swapped.  Similarly with the target ordinates.  Thus, the test suite can also be used to test axis ordering without concern about ordinate ordering.

If you have access to something like Excel, swapping entire columns in the .CSV file is a simple cut and paste.

Norm