[MetaCRS] CS-MAP RFC #3

Norm Olsen norm.olsen at autodesk.com
Mon Jun 21 14:11:24 EDT 2010

Hello All . . .

In support of the work being proposed by RFC 2, I hereby propose CS-MAP RFC #3.

I have put these into two separate RFC's for a several reasons:

1>     and RFC 3 will be of significant value with or without RFC2,

2>     it will be relatively easy to get RFC 3 implemented and available while it will take several months to get RFC 2 completed,

3>     the implementation of RFC 3 has an affect on our sister Open Source product, MapGuide which I'd like to get dealt with in the immediate time frame.

http://trac.osgeo.org/csmap/wiki/CsMapRfc3   EPSG/SRID Code Upgrade.

Please review at your earliest convenience.

Norm
--
Norm Olsen
Software Engineer