[MetaCRS] RFC 2 submission

Norm Olsen norm.olsen at autodesk.com
Wed Oct 13 17:20:48 EDT 2010

Hello All . . .

The implementation of RFC 2 has been submitted to the Subversion repository.  It has passed substantial regression testing, and is currently undergoing even more rigorous regression testing.  Rigorous testing on my part will continue for several months.  While the implementation "looks" pretty solid, please recognize that implementation of this RFC required rewriting of about 20% of CS-MAP, so I'm sure some glitches will be uncovered in the next month or two.

Norm
--
Norm Olsen
Software Engineer