[MetaCRS] Testing framework available to any GeoAPI implementation

Martin Davis mtnclimb at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 11:32:59 EDT 2011

Even better, why not provide these tests in the MetaCRS Test format?  That
way they are declarative, platform and API-independent, and hence more
easily usable by all the various CRS projects.

(I realize that this format hasnt got much traction beyond - ahem - Proj4J,
and I have my reservations about CSV as a format, but nevertheless it has
been presented and formalized and been proven in use).

Martin D2