[MetaCRS] CS-MAP RFC #4

Norm Olsen norm.olsen at autodesk.com
Wed Mar 16 19:12:25 EDT 2011

Hello All . . .

I have posted RFC #4 for CS-MAP.  A simple upgrade to be compatible with VS 2010.  Virtually no code needs to be changed, but I will take this RFC opportunity to remove all the warning messages at warning level 3.  The solution and project files need to be upgraded.  I intend to do this in a way such that the existing solution and project files will be preserved and remain usable.

I'll probably have most all of this done by the time you see this message, so a prompt response would be appreciated.

Norm
--
Norm Olsen
Software Engineer