AW: [MetaCRS] RE: CsMap dictionaries updates

Andre Barth Andre.Barth at autodesk.com
Tue May 1 13:55:14 EDT 2012

I'll add a small "how to" to the website - I'll keep you posted when that's done.

There's no date set yet for the next (major) release of CSMAP.

However, the dictionaries we update periodically (incl. bugfixes). The updated dictionaries you can typically use without being on the latest CSMAP sources / binaries.

HTH,
André