[MetaCRS] Give Calvin Metcalf commit access to proj4js; proj4js review policy

Andreas Hocevar andreas.hocevar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 11:36:16 PDT 2013

Hey,

I'd like to propose to give Calvin Metcalf commit access to the proj4js
repository on github. Calvin has shown great talent bringing bleeding edge
JavaScript technologies to proj4js, and the many pull request of his that I
merged were all of outstanding quality.

I am +1.

Now that we're at least 3 active proj4js committers, I'd like to establish
a review policy: Pull request - peer review - merge. This way every change
will have a second pair of eyes look at it, which is good for QA.

I am +1.

Thanks,
Andreas.

--