[MetaCRS] Give Calvin Metcalf commit access to proj4js; proj4js review policy

Hugues Wisniewski hugues.wisniewski at autodesk.com
Fri Sep 6 00:48:03 PDT 2013

+1

> Now that we're at least 3 active proj4js committers, I'd like to establish a review policy
+1 for that

Something to possibly also consider is the concept of RFCs used on MapGuide and CsMap (Request For Change)
When many from different teams and companies work on the same project, it's nice to be notified ahead of time of major changes coming up. Others have time to prepare and react, possibly asking or suggesting changes.
This is the CsMap page, which is based on the MapGuide RFC process
http://trac.osgeo.org/csmap/wiki/CsMapRfcs

Hugues